Luck is sometimes a cruel friend. We have seen in movies, circumstances where an individual is falsely accused in a criminal case or finds circumstantial evidence against him/her. The authorities are bound to be aggressive and intimidating, following only their instincts and the proof thereof. Imagine a situation like that or yourself driving down a freeway after a night of partial drinking. You slightly over sped and now are hence pulled over by cops. Within minutes a breath analyzer check reveals you are guilty of driving under the influence. What would you do in either of those circumstances? It’s easy; have the number saved on your phone as ‘criminal defense attorney Fort Collins’.
Criminal Defense Attorney
In times of fear, confusion, tension, and hopelessness, the one calm presence you need at the station is that of a criminal defense attorney Fort Collins. If you do not have the contact number of such an attorney, your career, family life, social status and community respect will be on the line.
Hazed with incorrect decisions, your next move could prove costly. An experienced and well known criminal defense attorney can bail you out within minutes, thus ending your short ordeal. Having handled multiple cases like yours, it is with an ease that an attorney can handle your criminal charge and try his best to get you acquitted.
A fantastic criminal defense lawyer will work tirelessly for your rights. Whether negotiating an agreement of plea or taking your case to trial as your advocate, you need this knight in shining armor during times of duress.
Charges for Criminal Defense
The following charges can be handled by a top criminal defense attorney.
- DUI/DWI – If you are caught driving under the influence
- Drug offenses – If you are caught, the lawyer will salvage your student loan
- Domestic violence – Helping you get a protection or restraining order
- Probation violence – Helps you avoid jail time
- Sexual offenses – Serious and could lead to long-term sentences
- Theft – Though small value, they can cause you large harm
- Homicide – This is the apex. An experienced attorney is a godsend
- Vehicular assault – Could be due to reckless driving
A top class criminal defense attorney Fort Collins should stand apart from the other criminal defense lawyers. He must be able to litigate, negotiate and take care of all your troubles ensuring you get a positive outcome. Listening skills are a must with a respectful track record.